Upholstery Cleaning in Scotts Valley, CA
Our upholstery cleaning services are strong enough to clean the deepest stains, and our upholstery cleaner is gentle enough not to damage furniture and safe enough for your entire family.
Tested and Proven Results
Clean & Protect Package
- Restores manufacturer-applied stain guard that may have broken down or faded over time
- Forms protective shield around upholstered furniture fibers
- Repels most stains, allowing a window of opportunity for you to soak up the spill on your own before it adheres to the furniture fibers
- Works with a wide range of furniture materials
Deodorizer to Reduce Non-Living Allergens with Healthy Home Package
Does anyone in your home suffer from allergies or asthma, making you more keenly aware of allergens and air quality in your home? Soft furnishings such as couches and chairs are actually beneficial to home health because they act like giant filters that absorb and trap common allergens. But, just like any air filter, they must be properly cleaned to remain most effective at trapping particulates as they settle from the air. Our upholstery cleaning method has been tested and proven by a leading independent air quality laboratory to remove an average of 98.1% of common non-living household allergens from the carpets and upholstery we clean. And the special deodorizer our upholstery cleaners use doesn’t just hide or cover up the odors that have been absorbed into your furniture. It actually removes them, keeping your furniture and air fresh for longer. Our Healthy Home Package is our most thorough and extensive process in deep-cleaning upholstered furniture, making your home safer and healthier for you and your family.
Healthy Home Package: Deodorizer
- Reduces common non-living allergens from dust mite matter, pet dander, pollen and more
- Special deodorizer reaches odors absorbed in your furniture so they aren’t just masked — they’re eliminated
- Works on all kinds of furniture, including: beds, mattress tops, and other household items
Don’t just take our word for it
One-time — on a Saturday! Helped move stuff off of the carpets. Thorough job.
The whole process was easy and great. Our technician Francisco did an amazing job. He did an assessment and gave me the price before cleaning. He only took about 1.5 hours for 3 rooms with VERY dirty carpets in each. I had previously rented a rug doctor/did a stain treatment before hiring this company, and eventually, the stains resurfaced. Chem-Dry of Santa Cruz was able to permanently lift them out of the carpet. I felt the price was fair and well worth it. Really happy with the service and the results!